The EADO (European Association of Dermato-Oncology) is an independent non-profit organization dedicated to promote, coordinate and improve clinical and laboratory research activities in the field of skin cancer including primary and secondary prevention, early detection, clinical diagnosis and clinical and experimental research.
The following missions will guide the activities of the EADO:
- The EADO has a European and international membership of dermatologists, oncologists and clinical as well as basic research scientists interested in the field of Dermato Oncology.
- The EADO provides leadership by formulating and disseminating quality standards and guide-lines for diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer.
- The EADO provides direction, coordination and organisations of clinical, therapeutical and experimental trials in the area of skin cancer.
- The EADO supports and organises meetings dedicated to the presentation of new research findings, exchange of information and education for its members in the field of Dermato-Oncology.
- The EADO offers coordination and support of projects of the respective national skin cancer groups.
Further information is available online at www.eado.org.