The 20th EADO Congress, which is the largest conference of its kind, features numerous opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to help you achieve your goals and reach your target. Attracting 1,000 participants, the 20th EADO Congress provides three days of networking and the opportunity to inform the delegates on the development of new medications and about the latest technology.
By exhibiting, your organisation can provide essential information with advanced product demonstrations, industry-changing announcements, and more.
Benefits of exhibiting include:
- Face-to-face and virtual meetings with top prospects.
- Personal Contact: Put a face to your brand – the best way to create and maintain relationships with your target audience.
- Show your commitment to the industry – support the community that supports your business.
- High-level networking opportunities: Build new relationships and nurture existing contacts.
- Launch a new product, service or marketing campaign – with the undivided attention of your target audience, there’s no better way to make a splash!
- Your company name and logo will appear on posters, websites and other marketing material for the event.
- Chance to showcase new products / equipment and to promote new services.
If you would like to receive the Sponsors and Exhibitors Brochure, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sponsoring the congress is a great way to bring your company working in the field of dermato-oncology to the forefront of delegates‘ attention. There are a variety of sponsorship packages and partnership opportunities available. If the options offered do not meet your needs or budget, there is also the option to create a personally tailored package.